[asterisk-users] Dialplan routing based on CallerID

Matthew Crocker matthew at crocker.com
Fri Aug 4 11:45:33 MST 2006

Can anyone help point me in the right direction?  I have calls coming
into Asterisk over a PRI, all going to the same #.  I need to have
asterisk route the calls to a different location based on the NPANXX
of the callerId for the inbound call.  Something like

exten =>  123,1,$newnumber = DBLookup(CallerID)
exten =>  123,2,Dial($newnumber)

I don't know AGI,  the 'database' can be a flat text file something like

_413746XXXX:4135551212/Zap1-1

I'll have a couple thousand entries in the database.  Any ideas on
the easiest (read most reliable) was of doing this?

-Matt

--
Matthew S. Crocker
Vice President