[asterisk-users] Prevent a Polycom contact list to be overwritten

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Fri Aug 4 05:57:10 MST 2006

Been awhile but IF memory serves...

Manually enter the boot server IP on the phone. I do not think causes
a reboot - of course this was several versions back in sofware.

Then edit a contact and press save. Every time it updates the list on
the phone, it tries to copy to the boot server. This should create a
new xml contact file for you. Then just go ahead and reprovision from
the server.