[asterisk-users] creidt card processing sripts for asterisk

Dennis Nacino starisk11 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 03:33:51 MST 2006

Hi Joseph,

I think you didn't made it clear. My understanding of the script you want, is to make the process
of calling the bank's IVR system and responding to its prompts/recording via Asterisk scripts. If
my understanding is correct, the asterisk send the DTMF needed by the prompt. But then again, I
don't think Dial application fit in that requirement. It can only send strings of DTMF just before
the call bridge. Perhaps you might want to do it with the callfile, then once answered, run
senddDTMF, playback(silence) between prompts. But, then again I don't know to which channel these
application will communicate.

Regards,