[asterisk-users] How to connect Snom softphone from my home?

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 03:17:19 MST 2006

         Hi Friends,

 We have installed "Asterisk" in our office and using it successfully. I have given public IP to our Asterisk server. We are using Snom360 5.3 softphone for communication. I tried to connect to our Asterisk server with my Snom360 5.3 softphone from my house. But, it is not connecting. How can I connect from my house to my Asterisk server through Snom softphone?

This is very urgent. Looking forward to your kind response. Thank  you.

Regards,
Chandra.
http://mail.yahoo.com