[asterisk-users] cannot received calls in pstn line

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 21:40:13 MST 2006

Hi,

I also faced same problem initially. Please write down your configuration.

Regards,
Chandra

Lito Lampitoc <ralampitoc at gmail.com> wrote: sorry for my english, but here' s the scenario:

I have a 1 FXO and 1 FXS. when my telephone (direct line) is connected to the FXO, I cannot receive an incoming call. Since I am in an office with conventional PBX, I tried to connect one local line (local to PBX) to the FXO and made a call from other direct lines (outside the office) and it works!

brandon, i'll try your suggestion.

thanks.