[asterisk-users] Encoding recorded queue calls to mp3

jan.sarin at securia.se jan.sarin at securia.se
Thu Aug 3 15:43:47 MST 2006

Hi,

What do I need to add to the dialplan BEFORE a caller enter a queue so
that the recorded call (generated by queue monitor) is encoded to mp3?
I'm defining the monitor save destination with:

exten =>
1,n,Set(MONITOR_FILENAME=/new/monitor/queues/${TIMESTAMP}-${CALLERID(nam
e)}-${CALLERID(num)}-${UNIQUEID})

I saw it was possible to add a line after that that told asterisk to
encode an mp3 and remove the wav using lame. But now I can't find the
damn link.

Thanks very much for your time.

Regards,
Jan