[asterisk-users] Garbled initial voicemail prompt

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Aug 3 15:18:04 MST 2006

Joshua Colp wrote:
> [...]

Back in the day such a thing used to happen as part of the ADSI stuff
that was in the codebase.

Or at least that is what I was told caused the screeching at the
beginning of the voicemail mail entry.  This has been a long time ago,
but the description in the email describes that behavior perfectly.

FWIW.

B.

believed to be clean.