[asterisk-users] Strange behaviour Panasonic KX-TD1232

Pablo Mora pablo at espoltel.net
Thu Aug 3 15:04:45 MST 2006

CF,

Adding www after Dial doesn't solve the trouble.

I think we are talking the same but I don't express correctly.

Did you saw my dialplan? I don't think I would have to add r.

Yes, I have installed a 4 FXO Card, with fxsks signalling. What I mean is I
understand FXO doesn't give the tone, but Panasonic.

The cadence of ringing on Panasonic is a little different to the PSTN's
cadence, FXO detects properly PSTN cadence when a call goes to or come from
PSTN, and when a call goes from Panasonic to Asterisk, but doesn't make same
job with a call going from Asterisk to Panasonic.

The Sip phone behind Asterisk make the call, keeps ringing until Panasonic
extension answer.. It's normal, but even Panasonic user pick up the phone
the Sip phone keeps ringing. to user on Sip pone, nobody answer his call,
however user on Panasonic pick up and doesn't hear anything.

I'm going crazy.