[asterisk-users] Re: How to forward a call to an outside line

Dan Casey dcasey at debtresolve.com
Thu Aug 3 14:51:55 MST 2006

I actually have it semi-working.  My trunks were set up improperly.
Now i can do it, but only if i specify a specific zap channel.

exten => 299,1,Macro(dialout,2,1914304nnnn,,)

the 2 takes me to zap 1. I tried to replace that with "s" but no luck..
any idea how to do this where it will pick any available trunk?