[asterisk-users] creidt card processing sripts for asterisk

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Wed Aug 2 13:44:21 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 15:33 -0400, Jon Pounder wrote:
> Quoting Joseph <syscon at interbaun.com>:
>
> > I don't need a gateway; I was looking to find a script what would let me
> > dial into our IVR system, provide "merchant number" + "device number" +
> > "credit card" + "exp. date" + "amount"
> > Merchant #, device # are constant so it can be build into the script;
> > credit card #, exp. date and amount are variable so it could be pulled
> > out of the database or a file.
>

> you need to make it clearer what your actual application is. do you mean speak
> that information to the caller, collect and store it from the caller ? other ?

I think I wasn't very clear.
Right now we process the credit card using our bank IVR system. Dial-In
and provide the information by pressing the number on a touch tone phone
especially credit card numbers and amount, all other information
(merchant number etc) are stored in a phone memory so are easy to
access.
I was playing with the dial plan trying to accomplish this in dial-plan
using all kind of delay ex:
;exten => _51,1,Dial(SIP/1877xxxxxxxx at pstn-5665,30,D(wwwww1))
but it didn't work.
When we call our IVR there is a recording and I need to enter a delay
before entering other numbers.
Maybe I'm approaching it wrong.

--
#Joseph