[asterisk-users] Rookie question, trying to learn

Randy Paries rtparies at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 10:46:31 MST 2006

Hello, I hired a consultant to setup and asterisk box for me.
I am trying to learn how to maintain some of the things myself,
because the response time on maint requests from this wonderful
consult are brutal (u know once they have their money)

anyways..... currently we have it set up so when someone calls our
asterisk they are prompted for a PIN. they enter the PIN and are able
to leave a message to that mailbox.

The problem a number of people are not entering the pin fast enough
,they are not given enough time to enter the PIN( I assume this is a
mailbox number)

looking at all the doc is seems everything is configurable, can some
one point me in the right direction of where to start looking?

Thanks
Randy