[asterisk-users] canreinvite=yes and RTP dropping in and out

Gary Richardson gary.richardson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 10:34:31 MST 2006

My next attempt at this is going to be putting a hub in between the path to
the switch. I'm hoping to be able to sniff the packets to see what's going
on.

Also, using the network status page on the hard phones, the transmit and
receive counters for the direction of the channel slows way down as if
almost no data is being transmitted.

How do I send a sip debug?

Thanks.