[asterisk-users] Follow ON calling on DISA

sdcharly at gmail.com sdcharly at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 05:42:34 MST 2006

Hello all,

I'm a user of the latest version of TrixBox. I would like to know from the
users if any one has implemented the follow on calling system on DISA.

If you dont understand what i mean, let me make it clear.

When i'm calling from PSTN to my asterisk using DISA and call a trunk that i
have configured, i can place a call and after the call i have to hangup and
dial back in again to make another call. Instead i would like to use a key
combination to hangup and get my dialtone back again to do my second call
(eg: ## to hangup the current call).

If anyone knows how to do this please help me out.

thanks in advance.

Dan