SV: [asterisk-users] Help debugging strange asterisk behaviour

jan.sarin at securia.se jan.sarin at securia.se
Wed Aug 2 02:52:08 MST 2006

I think I'm using native since I don't recall installing anything else (except lame codec). How do I check which I am using? I'm unfortunately no asterisk expert that's why I need your help! ;)

My musiconhold.conf (I have no musiconhold_additional.conf):
;
; Music on hold class definitions
; This is using the new 1.2 config file format, and will not work with 1.0
; based Asterisk systems
;
[default]
mode=files