SV: [asterisk-users] VOIP phone for Receptionist use

Jon Schøpzinsky jos at detele.dk
Wed Aug 2 00:08:31 MST 2006

For the VoIP phone question, I can warmly recommend the Snom 360.

When using hints in asterisk, this is the perfect phone for secretary use, as you can also add a side panel with 48 extra buttons with lights.

When using hints you can see when extensions a talking, ringing, as well as have up to 12 ingoing lines.

A very good phone, that we recommend to all of our large customers, with a secretary.

Regards

Jon

   _____