[asterisk-users] Dundi and Dial Arguments

Mitch Sharp MSharp at BIGNetworks.com
Tue Aug 1 14:05:39 MST 2006

Dundi question:

Is there a way to pass dial arguments to switch => DUNDi as if you were
dialing using Dial(${DUNDILOOKUP(${EXTEN})},,tTwW)?

We were going to impliment DUNDi, but realized we lost the ability to
use the Dial features.

I could just use the DUNDILOOKUP function, but that keeps you from being
able to use alternate routes if DUNDi returns multiple routes.

I've looked through the source code in pbx_dundi.c (cursory glance) but
can't really find where the dial takes place.

Mitch Sharp