[asterisk-users] MySQL 5.0+ and the MySQL addon - Can use stored procedures?

Rushowr rushowr at phreaker.net
Tue Aug 1 12:28:59 MST 2006

Hello all!

I've searched high and low and cannot find any documentation or even
examples of the mysql addon to Asterisk being used with stored
procedures/functions in MySQL 5.0+ situations. Anyone tried it? I've been
able to do a call to a simple procedure that returns only one column in one
row, but when I tried to use a stored proc that returns two columns Asterisk
doesn't seem to get anything.

Any help, suggestions, links, etc would be greatly appreciated. I'll post
any progress I make here if anyone's interested.

Rushowr