[asterisk-users] Multi Asterisk Server to relay call request

Stephen Wingfield steve at bicom.us
Tue Aug 1 09:38:44 MST 2006

Fadjar

I cannot offer documentation as you request.
In answer to creating a central system. This is possible but requires some
level thought and time.
You may be better choosing one of the turnkey packages available, either
OpenSource or Commercial that if well put together would achieve what you
describe by simple point and drop.

If you want a wide selection I suggest you try the Commercial List.

If you wish to contact me direct : steve 'at ' bicomsystems {dot} com

Steve