[asterisk-users] Park / ParkAndAnnounce

Guillermo Roditi groditi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 08:52:41 MST 2006

Hi, I have a general Park and Announce question I can't seem to find the
answer to. I keep seeing example conf files for ParkAndAnnounce but I'm
fairly new to asterisk and I am not sure whether Park and Announce is a
replacement for Park or a compliment. I guess my question is, how do I use
it? should I just add the lines to my entensions_additional.conf or does
this replace the stuff in features.conf?

I tried googling, old forum archives and looking in the wiki, but all this
stuff assumed I knew more than I actually do about Asterisk. Anyone can
point me in the right direction or to the right docs?