[Asterisk-Users] SATA hard disk compatibility

amna saleem sryope83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 22:32:12 MST 2006

Thanks alot for the help.
I have not worked on fedra core .Which version should I use
Also can you tell me that if I am using Red hat Enterprise, which asterisk
version will be the best suited ? and will i be able to use the same .conf
files which i used earlier with aserisk 1.0.3.
I only need to use IAX ,and the IAX soft phones ,don`t really have to use
SIP or H323.
Also I want a stable asterisk version like 1.0.3 which doesn`t need to be
upgraded continuously.

I hope you will help me
Regards,
Amna