[Asterisk-Users] FreePBX in production?

Time Bandit timebandit001 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 18:31:42 MST 2006

> Up until this beta1, I could not find a way to support the TDM400 analog
> pstn card for incoming calls. For example, pstn line #1 receives normal
> business calls, pstn line #2 receives special calls that need to be
> routed differently then the context for #1, pstn lines #3 and #4 drop
> strictly into an IVR.
I have one in production with a TDM2400 with 10 incoming lines that
the first 7 go to an IVR, the 2 next ones go to a queue and the last
one go to a special application that let users record messages that
are emailed to an operator to process. The only thing I've done is
edit zapata.conf and put in different context. All the rest is done in
extension_custom.conf. AMP let me add/remove/config extensions with a
GUI while I can code anything I want in the config files.

hth