[Asterisk-Users] How to monitor DTMF tones in a call?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 14:55:46 MST 2006

I have uploaded a patch for some manager events that allow to know
when DTMF has been received or sent. Please take a look at this:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6082

and if you can, test it and report feedback. Im having problems to
call the attention of bug marshalls for comitting this change. I think
this week i will enter to IRC in asterisk-dev to try to make that
bugmarshalls pay attention to it.

Best Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"