[Asterisk-Users] FreePBX in production?

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Sun Apr 30 14:42:13 MST 2006

Its just you.

There is much more flexibility on handling incoming pstn lines than there
was in the last version of AMP

If you like manually creating config files with custom settings for each
user, then a GUI is not for you.  I have several clients using freePBX
because it is easier to maintain some of the features they wanted this way
than dealing with the config files.

Kerry Garrison
Director of Technical Services
Tech Data Pros - Orange County's Mobile IT Service Provider
(949) 502-7819 x200 - kerryg at techdatapros.com
http://www.techdatapros.com