[Asterisk-Users] Compare to Skype

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Sun Apr 30 07:09:35 MST 2006

mgraves at mstvp.com wrote:
> [...]

Sadly to say, but users do not care about the why, they only care about
the quality! and they simple ask to "fix" it!

I hope there is soon a solution, otherwise, we have to skip all our
effort and just use skype!!!!!
And I would hate to see that. I just lost 20 US$ to Ebay - the newly
parent company of skype, for a not received parcel, but the rules says,
below 25 US$ there is no guarantee that you get anything!!!!

bye

Ronald Wiplinger