[Asterisk-Users] Compare to Skype

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Sat Apr 29 20:53:46 MST 2006

One of my user is praising Skype!!!

I cannot figure out anymore what I can improve!

This users sip show peers  is jumping from 65 msec to 1800 all the time.
Of course his voice quality is like a morse code with dashes or dots of
connection time.
The next minute he calls me via Skype and it works fine !!!! What
indicates that there is no fault on his Internet connection!!!

He is using his notebook and Xlite, but also tried the snom 360.

Any hints?

He also told me that he used another sip service before with the same
bad result. I wonder if the Kaza boys have here something built in, ....

bye

Ronald Wiplinger