[Asterisk-Users] stupid trick of the day (fried polycom)

asterisk at txpe.net asterisk at txpe.net
Fri Apr 28 21:37:47 MST 2006

I've been playing around with a new system I'm going to install in
another office.  In setting up the Polycom's, I accidently used a new
power supply from a new 601 (24VDC) with an 600.  The 600 only
require 12VDC.  Now, I get nothing on the screen of the 600 when I
plug in 12 VDC.  (At the time, I didn't even realize the power
supplies were supplying different voltages.)

Guess I'll have to buy a new 601 to replace the 600.