[Asterisk-Users] FW: NuFone Update: DIDs

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri Apr 28 11:21:37 MST 2006

Well... outbound calls via Nufone still function, so I'd guess they are
scrambling to find another cost effective source for DID's (which will
likely not be the same DIDs they had due to probable portability
issues).  That would also suggest 800 numbers can't be remapped until
new DIDs are implemented. I'd guess they are up to their ears, not to
mention their paperwork (etc) to re-implement what was functional.

At least outbound calls still work, even though they changed IP
addresses (and probably colo locations).