[Asterisk-Users] PRIs from two different telco

Don Pobanz asterisk at hastingsutilities.com
Fri Apr 28 06:45:58 MST 2006

Wai Wu wrote:
> One question thought, does
>  the hardware echo cancellation work much better than software?

I bought a Digium TE411P hoping the hardware echo canceler would improve
my echo problems over the software echo canceler, but had no performance
improvement. Since then I have heard that the Digium T1 cards use the
same algorithm for both hardware and software echo canceling so hardware
will only work better if your CPU is overloaded when doing software echo
canceling.

Don Pobanz