[Asterisk-Users] asterisk spandsp and txfax

Sarafoleanu Catalin saficus at smartcall.ro
Fri Apr 28 06:22:37 MST 2006

Alejandro Vargas wrote:

>2006/4/27, Sarafoleanu Catalin <saficus at smartcall.ro>:
>

>>Hello folks!
>>
>>I'm trying yo set up a email2fax and fax2email on my asterisk box.
>>The rxfax works fine in my setup.
>>

>I had good results using iaxfax + hylafax. I receives the faxes and
>converts this to pdf for sening via e-mail.

My setup is Email - Asterisk ---(SIP trunk)--- Cisco MC3810 - PSTN - FAX machine

I have FAX passthrough on the cisco couse my * doesen't support T38.
As I was saying rxfax works very well and I receive my faxes via email but txfax ends in failure
On the fax machine I don't receive anything, no errors nothig.
I have attachted my logs and u can see that

for debugging i used this callfile:

Channel:SIP/mc3810/1234
MaxRetries: 0
WaitTime: 20