[Asterisk-Users] astcc: need partial pin code

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Thu Apr 27 22:13:48 MST 2006

Ronald Wiplinger wrote:

> I tried now the examples in the wiki, but they do not fit!!!
> If I use in configure Require Pins Yes  then everyone needs a pin code!
> If I use in configure Require Pins NO  then calling in people will
> just need to know a valid card number!!!
>
> How can I overcome this?

Modify astcc.agi and the DB so that accounts can be flagged as requiring
a pin check.
Then you have to modify the pin checking routine.

> How can I re-write:
> exten => _77.,1,Answer
> exten => _77.,2,DeadAGI(astcc.agi,${CALLERIDNUM},${EXTEN:2},3)
> exten => _77.,3,Hangup
>
> sothat the dialstring:
> 77*123456789012*159753*011886939775516 would be splitted into:
> ${CARDNUM}=123456789012
> ${PIN}=159753
> ${DESTINATION}=0118869397755516
>
> with a mysql lookup of the cardnum in astcc get the pin and compare to
> the given pin. If all is ok, than use the dial command ????

What you have to do is add another argument to astcc.agi
After you've done that, you modify the check for the pin to take the new
argument into account.
You might also want to add a routine to retrieve a substring from the pin.

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.