[Asterisk-Users] billing realtime

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Thu Apr 27 21:13:55 MST 2006

Dovid Bender wrote:

>A while back some one posted some code that he used
>that took out the flag in astcc that kept track if
>there was a call in progress for that pin or not. Dont
>know if it wil work for real time though.
>
>Dovid

I don't know if you were pertaining to what I posted in the message
"ASTCC: How to reset "in-use" flag automatically ?".
The setinuse() routine already exists in ASTCC.
One simply has to use that routine to disable the inuse flag when a call
begins and ASTCC will allow multiple calls for the same account.

However, I too have no idea if this will work for real time.

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.