[Asterisk-Users] Looking for input on which way to go withsmallbusiness setup

T. Shaw xytek at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 15:07:10 MST 2006

I doubt we will need a 1:1 ratio, but I did want the possibly to have all 12
lines maxed out, and not run into a situation where someone gets a busy
signal or "all lines are busy" when that 13th call comes in.

I would love to go ip phones, but I fear the "folks who's putting out the
money" will choke on the prices per phone. I think I can sell them on the
added benefits however.. :)

Terrelle