[Asterisk-Users] GrandStream GXP-2000

Mimmus dviggiani at tiscali.it
Thu Apr 27 10:54:24 MST 2006

OK, thanks, but problem is more general: often phone doesn't send even a
packet to the Asterisk server!
I tried with three phones with three different firmware versions: sometime
phone hangs during provisioning, othertimes doesn't syncronize with NTP
server, often it goes on with boot but doesn't register, sometime it
registers only after disconnecting/connecting network cable, sometime it
works smoothly. A nightmare.

Can be a problem with my LAN cabling (I have no POE)?
Is there a way to completely disable provisioning?
Can be an issue with NTP (my server is an old HP-UX server)?

Thanks again
DV