[Asterisk-Users] Excessive Asterisk delay to answer on ZAP inbound call

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Thu Apr 27 08:15:45 MST 2006

Hi Eric,
this is my zapata.conf (zap/1 is a FXS but not used during tests):

;-------------------------------------------------
; Channel: zap/2 [in] - Telecom (lasciare libera)
language = us
musiconhold = default
signalling = fxs_ks
channel => 2
usecallerid=no

Note that omitting usecallerid=no does not  change the result.

Thanks to all for advices.

Giorgio Incantalupo