[Asterisk-Users] Unable to accept incoming PSTN calls

Johnny Stork stork at openenterprise.ca
Thu Apr 27 08:10:01 MST 2006

I actually tried that before but it didnt seem to work. I tried once
again and still nothing rings, whether I set the destination to a single
extension, or a ring group. But the suggestion from another user below
did work, but wont go to voicemail yet when its not answered.

[from-pstn]

include => from-pstn-custom ; create this context in

extensions_custom.conf to include customizations

include => ext-did

exten => _.,1,Wait(1)

exten => _.,2,Goto(from-pstn,s,1)

exten => s,1,Answer