[Asterisk-Users] Very stupid question regarding Polycom Soundstation 4000

cristiangafotas cristiangafotas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 07:38:10 MST 2006

Hi, we've had a couple of Sounstation 4000's around for a couple of
months working fine with our * box.
Today, I tried for the first time to do a local 3-way conference with
one of them, and could not find the "confrnc" soft key for doing that
(as stated in the user manual). Spent 20 minutes without success, and
ended up transferring the other parties to a meetme conference.

Anyone has one of those with a confrnc key?
Thanks in advance,
Cristian