[Asterisk-Users] Interesting Dial-Plan Question

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 06:10:52 MST 2006

Ok that works... and I could do that if all I cared about was added
the 1 or country code.   I guess in theory I could set a variable

set(ARECODE=${callerid(num)0:3}

_XXXXXXXX = do stuff here for 7 digits

And then transform the number by taking the areacode and putting it in
front of the number, eh?

I guess I may just need to do it in contexts... right now I already
have a XXXXXXX that processes the call... maybe I just need to make a
context that sets the number up and then hand it off to the
dial-command context...  ahh k... sometimes you just need to talk
things out and get some insight :)