[Asterisk-Users] Codec G729 / x86_64 bits.

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 05:35:14 MST 2006

how much are the codecs thst you cant buy em ? i dont
intend to play judge and jurry however asterisk is a
present that was given to all of us. im some way or
another we should give to those that gave us.

--- Jefferson Carvalho <jefferson at JEFFNETWORKS.COM>

http://www.digium.com/en/products/voice/g729codec.php