[Asterisk-Users] Autodial feature doesn't return $DIALSTATUS values

elloallo at infinito.it elloallo at infinito.it
Thu Apr 27 03:27:11 MST 2006

Hello,

I'm writing a small PHP application that generates calls
automatically and tries to store call details on a Mysql
Db, using manager API .

When making an autodial call, I noticed that I couldn't
read $DIALSTATUS values; since I can't evaluate dial
status (BUSY, CONGESTION, NOANSWER), I can't understand
when a receiver was busy or not.

Nobody seems to have solved this problem; I visited many
wiki sites but no answer was found.

Could you help me to understand how could I get these
values ?

Thank you.
INFINITO ADSLFLAT 4 MEGA: SOLO 27,90 EURO AL MESE IVA INCLUSA IP STATICO, BANDA GARANTITA 256Kbps ANTIVIRUS E FIREWALL INCLUSI NEL PREZZO

http://adsl.infinito.it