[Asterisk-Users] astcc: need partial pin code

Benchev bbench at mail.bg
Thu Apr 27 03:15:42 MST 2006

On Thursday 27 April 2006 11:08, Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
> Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
> > I have not used astcc with pin codes so far, since I set-up the phone
> > number as card number.
> >
> > Some of my users want now to dial in to the system and than use their
> > card, which is their phone number.
> > For that I would need a way of authentication, like a pin.
> >
> > I want to use something like:
> > What is your card number:   <user keys in the number>
> > Enter your pin:    <user enter a long pin>
> > Enter your destination phone number:  <user enters the destination
> > phone number>
> >
> > Is there a code snip available for that?
> >
> > Keyin needs always more time, we need to allow longer spaces between
> > the digits, therefore we need to allow the # to finish the dialstring
> > faster. I wonder if we can use one dialstring for all:
> > cardnumber*pin*destination-number
> >
> > How can a user end the call and dial a new number, without hanging up?
> >
> > The user has usually a desk phone (=card number), and this dialin
> > should work parallel, but of course it assumes still that only one
> > card is in use.
> >

> > bye
> >
> > Ronald Wiplinger
>
> I tried now the examples in the wiki, but they do not fit!!!
> If I use in configure Require Pins Yes  then everyone needs a pin code!
> If I use in configure Require Pins NO  then calling in people will just
> need to know a valid card number!!!
>
> How can I overcome this?
>
> How can I re-write:
> exten => _77.,1,Answer
> exten => _77.,2,DeadAGI(astcc.agi,${CALLERIDNUM},${EXTEN:2},3)
> exten => _77.,3,Hangup
>
> sothat the dialstring:
> 77*123456789012*159753*011886939775516 would be splitted into:
> ${CARDNUM}=123456789012
> ${PIN}=159753
> ${DESTINATION}=0118869397755516
>
> with a mysql lookup of the cardnum in astcc get the pin and compare to
> the given pin. If all is ok, than use the dial command ????

Hi Ronald,
Just to give you an idea
I would suggest you to make two .agi files:
astcc.agi and astcc-disa.agi
In astcc.agi you'd leave everithing as it is, and enable
PIN =YES through the astcc-admin.cgi.
Thus you could dial without interogation:
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,DeadAGI(astcc.agi,${CALLERIDNUM},${EXTEN},4)

astcc-disa.agi is a copy of astcc.agi so
# cp astcc.agi astcc-disa.agi.
# pico astcc-disa.agi.
Find the line:
# At this point we have a valid card number.
and coment out everything until:
# At this point we have a valid card and pin number.
You can dial from outside:
exten => 1234567894,1,DeadAGI(astcc-disa.agi)
and will de asked for cardnumber and pin.

Some mobile phones support "w" inside of a dialstring i.e.
1234567894w123456789012#w159753# .Fist part is the
DID you dial to enter * .
* asks for a cardnumber and the mobile waits for you on "w"
to push"Enter",
* asks for a pin and phone waits for you on "w" to push "Enter"
for the last string.
After all that you would here:Please enter the number you wish to dial...

Hope, this helps.
Benchev