[Asterisk-Users] AGI and incoming call

picciuX matteo at picciux.it
Thu Apr 27 01:41:07 MST 2006

anyway, you could put the routing stuff in an external file included in
extensions.conf:

<some dialplan stuff>

[extension-routing]
#include ext-routing.conf

<some dialplan stuff>

in ext-routing.conf you have your routing stuff:

exten => 1234567,1,Dial(11)
exten => 7654321,1,Dial(12)
.... and so on

When you have a new customer, you only need to regenerate
ext-routing.conffrom the db and > asterisk -rx "extensions reload"

without having asterisk wait an AGI script to re-parse the routing stuff on
each and every call...

hope this helps....