[Asterisk-Users] Re: Pattern matching problem

kevin ling kevin.ling at amphenol.com.tw
Thu Apr 27 01:06:56 MST 2006

Hi Andrew,

Sorry for my english first.

My configuration and hardware: AAH2.7 & 2.8, Digium TE100P, welltech 4fxo
voice gateway

SIP Phone

Asterisk Server ------------- TE100P ------------- Telcom1

+----  Welltech 4FXO voicegateway -------- Telcom2

Actually no matter on the digital interface (TE110P) or analog channels
(4FXO). Bellowing is my outbound routing config. I try to dial 6137451576
number. The asterisk doesn't match this dial pattern. And when I dail
"6137451". It's work.

So you mean the "analogue channels" is analog phone attach on a fxs port?

[outrt-001-outside]
include => outrt-001-outside-custom
exten => _NXXXXXX,1,Macro(dialout-trunk,1,${EXTEN},,)
exten => _NXXXXXX,n,Macro(outisbusy,)

Kevin