[Asterisk-Users] Re: Cisco 7970 SIP - few questions

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Thu Apr 27 00:28:41 MST 2006

Hi Omar,

Where to dial *+*+#+*+*+# ? If I done it on settings menu, it unlocks the phone, and than again locks it...

One more question. I have dialplan.xml from 7940 and 7960, can I use it with 7970? I have tried to define it like this
<dialTemplate>dialplan.xml</dialTemplate>
But that doesn't work (dialplan.xml is in root of tftp).

--
Tomislav Parčina
Lama Computers Split
SIP: tomo at pbx.lama.hr
e-mail: tparcina#lama.hr
http://www.lama.hr

Restarting the 7970 is like unlocking it twice, *-*-# to unlock, *-*-#
to reboot. I don't believe hint functionality works on the SIP
firmware for the 7970.

Omar A. Sabek