[Asterisk-Users] treating an incoming call as a local extension

kevin ling kevin.ling at amphenol.com.tw
Thu Apr 27 00:24:27 MST 2006

Hi,

Check the DISA command.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+DISA

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of jnuoiqweahf
kajhdsff
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 12:21 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] treating an incoming call as a local extension

I have asterisk at home running on one machine, with X-lite running on another
machine on my local network, with X-lite logged in to asterisk as extension
200.
>From X-lite, I can dial *97 to hear voice mail for
extension 200, dial 201 to call extension 201, etc.
I need to be able to accept an incoming call over the voip trunk which I
have set up, and have asterisk treat that call as extension 202, so that
e.g. I can dial in to asterisk from an external voip line and then as soon
as asterisk answers the line, I can enter enter a password and then have the
call treated as extension 202 and enter *97 to access the voicemail for 202,
or enter 200 to locally call extension 200, etc.
How can I do this?