[Asterisk-Users] Re: Pattern matching problem

hugolivude hugolivude at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 17:52:34 MST 2006

Thanks for responding but I find that hard to believe.

Clearly 6137451576 doesn't match _NXXXXXX so why does it get executed?
 It should fall thru.  Since there's no other match so it should go to
my i extension.

It doesn't make sense that ${EXTEN} = 6137451 either given the number
dialled (what happened to the last three digits).  It can't possibly
be designed to drop digits or the Dial command would never work!

I imagine that the erroneous ${EXTEN} value is related to the pattern
matching problem so that's understandable, but the pattern matching
(at least in this case) appears broken to me.