[Asterisk-Users] Re: Pattern matching problem

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Wed Apr 26 17:40:45 MST 2006

H,

One thing is what you type in extensions.conf and another is how
Asterisk sees the dial plan. In the CLI, do a show dialplan and look
for your entries. Asterisk may re-order them differently.

In theory, your regexp should NOT match your 7 digit number. It could
be a bug. Try commenting out the 10 digit regexp and see if the call
is picked up by that 7 digit regexp.

- Waldo