[Asterisk-Users] USB conference phone

Steve Feinstein steve at gatherworks.com
Wed Apr 26 11:10:33 MST 2006

http://www.iogear.com/main.php?loc=product&Item=GPH100U

I've got a couple of these, they're $40 and there's a $20 rebate going
on now. For that price it's pretty amazing. Plug and play, no drivers
required. Quality very good, it does echo cancellation and noise
reduction. I only wish it had a mute button.

BTW: I don't have any affiliation with ioGear other than I like this
product.