[Asterisk-Users] cannot transfer to call waiting call on ip500

PCSUPPORT PC SUPPORT pcsupport at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 26 10:27:45 MST 2006

So far no one I have talked to has either had this issue or does not know a answer. I currently run asterisk 1.0.9.

I have two issues to deal with.

1. The caller waiting caller ID does not show on the uniden hand held that is hooked to a sipura spa 1000 or my Polycom ip500.

2. When a caller is calling in and I hear the caller waiting beep on the line when talking with somone, is there no way to put the first caller on hold while switching over to the second caller?. Currently this phone is using one phone line for the bulk of the local incomming/outgoing calls and occationally use voip to make outoging calls into the local area if the first line is used by the spouce.