[Asterisk-Users] Camp on?

Andreas Sikkema andreas.sikkema at bbned.nl
Wed Apr 26 08:45:41 MST 2006

> I believe this is called camp on. Found some examples on voip-info.org
> but they assume that you do not hangup the originating phone. Anyone
> have an idea how to implement this feature as described above?

When I worked at Philips there were two variants:
- camp on busy
- camp on no answer

The second one is tricky; after the destination number has
been used again, the switch will dial the originator and
then the destination and connect the two legs.

--
Andreas Sikkema                       BBned NV
Software Engineer                Planeetbaan 4