[Asterisk-Users] IAX calls dropping after minutes

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Wed Apr 26 06:11:05 MST 2006

One of my PBXs drops calls after 7 to 10 minutes. I cannot see any
reason for this. I upgraded to asterisk 1.2.7.1 last night, still no
improvement.

Calls are IAX2 to either teliax or voxee, doesn't seem to matter which.
Codec is G729.
Connecting over ADSL.
Load is only onw or two calls, server is P4 2.4 GHz.

Monitoring the ADLS does not show any significant packet loss.
Watching the CLI does not show any events, the calls just end.

I am at a loss, what can I do to debug this?

--
Chris Mason

believed to be clean.